Monday, December 31, 2007

An Ominous Sign

I'll tell you this only because no one reading can recognize my face in public (yeah, as if anybody reads this blog to begin with). I have just heard Mandy Moore's version of 'Umbrella'...and I really like it. I mean I really like it. So apparently, 2008 will be the year my ability to discern good music from schlock begins to speed down the road to oblivion. I'll be on the other side of the cultural mountain after that, folks, should this turn out to be true. Brain soup is right around the corner. Oh, I'll try and head it off at the pass, so for the next 48 hours I'll be listening to Exile on Main Street, Blood on the Tracks, Late For The Sky, and Yankee Hotel Foxtrot on auto-repeat. See you next year. Stay safe. Wage war on corporate puke.

No comments: